We love answering your question about this topic. We are here to help!
Consider making us your streaming provider. We have highly trained technicians and the best pricing in the industry. Also, you will be able to access instant help using our live chat from our website, Skype (18 hours per day) superb 24/7 support ticket system, and toll-free phone tech support (USA). Click on the links below for pricing information or Contact us today for more details.
****** Now To Answer the Question *******
AuthHash is created in a very simple way :
- Log in to the server SHOUTcast :Click on the link 'Create Authhash' or 'Update Authhash' if you want to just make an update.
- go to the address at which it is your server , for example: http://220.127.116.11:XXXX/
- lilnk click on ' Server Login ' button in the upper right corner
- served login ( admin) and password ( in the case of panel Centova Cast password that you log in to the panel )
- after successful login, you will be transferred to the Administration screen
- There is a form you must fill in with the data related to you station:
- Click the Create Authhash and you're done!
You can log into the SHOUTcast server directly from your control panels
1. Log in to your WHMSonic Control Panel
3. Follow the directions above
1. Log in to your Centova Control Panel
2. Click 'Admin' in Centova Cast under "Server" settings
3. Follow the directions abaove
©2015 Quality DJ Streaming (qualitydjstreaming.com) QDJS. Copying this material is strictly prohibited
Check out our Sponsors