We are here to help!
We love answering your question about this topic. We are here to help!
Consider making us your streaming provider. We have highly trained technicians and the best pricing in the industry. Also, you will be able to access instant help using our live chat from our website, Skype (18 hours per day) superb 24/7 support ticket system, and toll-free phone tech support (USA). Click on the links below for pricing information or Contact us today for more details.
****** Now To Answer the Question *******
Our experience has shown us that this problem can be caused by a couple of things.
1. Check your security settings.
2. Disable hardware acceleration.
- Click Start, and then click Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools icon in the upper-right corner, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then under Accelerated graphics, select the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering check box.
Change ActiveX settings
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
- On the Security tab, select Custom level, and then under ActiveX controls and plug-ins, do one the following:
Allow Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls by selecting Enable.
Allow Internet Explorer to Display video and animation on a webpage that doesn't use external media player by selecting Enable.
Allow Internet Explorer to Download signed ActiveX controls by selecting Enable, or Prompt if you want to be notified each time this happens.
Allow Internet Explorer to Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins by selecting Enable, or Prompt if you want to be notified each time this happens.
Allow Internet Explorer to Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting by selecting Enable, or Prompt if you want to be notified each time this happens.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Firefox Menu button and select "Options".
- Go to "Advanced" tab and disable "Use hardware acceleration when available" option.
- Click on OK button and restart the browser to take effects.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and type about: config in the address bar and press Enter.
If you have a problem understanding how to do this, contact us using Skype, Live Chat, or submit a support ticket and we can set up a remote session to fix this for you.
©2015 Quality DJ Streaming (qualitydjstreaming.com) QDJS. Copying this material is strictly prohibited
Check out our Sponsors